If you receive emails from this site, follow it on WordPress, or disinterestedly read at irregular intervals, I would love your advice on the new location, look, and objective. The above link should take you to the site: I’m still fooling around with the header.
(Jacob’s secret identity)
Today’s VerseMy soul longeth, even fainteth for the courts of the Lord: my heart and my flesh cryeth out for the living God. For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand, I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.
Flinding’s blog(Jacob's secret indentity)
- A simpleton's simple tips theodysseyonline.com/survival-advic…-- 10 months ago
- Responding to the global orphan crisis theodysseyonline.com/1-132-million-- 10 months ago
- Check out my article theodysseyonline.com/voices-robert-…-- 10 months ago
- Check out my article theodysseyonline.com/their-lives-ma…-- 10 months ago
- Check out my article theodysseyonline.com/nbas-flagrant-…-- 10 months ago
todays song:Oh that day when freed from sinning
I shall see Thy lovely face
Clothed then in blood-washed linen
How I'll sing Thy Sovereign Grace
Come my Lord no longer tarry,
Take my ransomed soul away
Send Thine angels now to carry
Me to realm s of endless day.
an overarching philosophy (for me, anyway)"I find that when I am most helped, I write: and that by writing, I am helped." Augustine of Hippo
Quote of the Day“We love the old saints, missionaries, martyrs, and reformers. Our Luthers, Bunyans, Wesleys and Asburys, etc... We will write their biographies, reverence their memories, frame their epitaphs, and build their monuments. We will do anything except imitate them. We cherish the last drop of their blood, but watch carefully over the first drop of our own.”
- A. W. Tozer
My archives: a three-year treasure chest of, well, rambling
This is where you find things